Popular Posts

Thursday 25 April 2013

Autographed After School Red album & autographed POSTER After School Red









Item: Autographed After School Red album & autographed POSTER After School Red

Details: on the album content visit this page:

Item in Stock: 1 available only

Price: MYR 900  + International Shipping

Poster in Tube.


CONTACT US ?

1. List down your email in the comment box below of the ITEM you are interested. We will contact you as soon as possible.

OR

2. MESSAGE us at our FaceBook page 


.

3 comments:

  1. I am interested on this. Is this still available? Please get back to me ASAP. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiroshi Yamanaka6 March 2014 at 19:15

    Hello, can you contact me at saeshwnegkodo@hotmail.com ?

    I'd like to buy this. I really love After School RED so I'd be really happy if I got their rare autographed CD and autographed poster! ^_^
    Please contact me by my email and let me know if I can buy this.

    ReplyDelete