Popular Posts

Monday 17 December 2012

KARA Solo Collection (Limited Edition) - Album

  KARA solo collection Korean version album was released on 4th of DEC 2012.... 5,000 copies available only. Limited edition is in lime green packing while regular edition is in pink. 
I like all of the 5 songs which go with different different concepts. I like Nicole LOST and Hara SECRET LOVE the most.. Their 5 MVs are must watched.
Haha, I bought  the limited edition copy which I really like it.
I think Hammie Guity MV has the largest budget.
Gyuri Day Dream and Ji Young  Wanna Do are 2 good songs with nice MV which they seems to relate to me maybe about some1 parting away.
Secret Love is very cute. Anyway this album is totally nice which consist of 5 songs + 5 instrumentals.

Reason to own a copy of  this limited edition: IS IT WORTH MY MONEY??????

1. Only 5000 copies exist in this world, being a proud owner of this album is awesome. It is sold out in all Online Kpop stores.
2. If you know KARA well, and bought a lot of their official albums, you will noticed that they rarely include a lot of additional stuffs like photo cards but this time is different. Hooray
Special Photocards
3. 5 photo books features unbelievable scene and beautiful post.
5 Photo Books

4. It come along with a DVD which consist of 5 MVs by KARA
Special DVD with HD music videos

5. Hammie insist that you should own a copy.
Album back cover with Korea Genuine Tag
For those who are interested, feel free to contact me personally. :)


Item in Stock: 2 available only 1 LEFT !


13 comments:

  1. wow Amazing !!! How much you bought? I hope I can have 1 too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes pls write down your email..
      Then I can contact you.

      Delete
  2. hi. do u still have extra copy to sell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I still have extra copy, interested please write down your email.

      Delete
  3. how to contact u?
    mail me at melangeluv@yahoo.com if u still have some spare to sell. ty :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,
      Check your inbox, i already sent an email to you.
      Contact me as soon as possible, limited stock last

      Delete
  4. do email me at jason_jas@hotmail.com as well as im interested. may i know which country you from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi i'm interested please drop me an email at wei_xiangchua@hotmail.com if still available, thanks!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi i'm interested please drop me an email at wei_xiangchua@hotmail.com if still available, thanks!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi i'm interested please drop me an email at ken_x09a@hotmail.com if still available, thanks!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know it's too late but do you still have 1 more left? If you still do, pls email me here o.nyeonee@hotmail.com. THANK YOOOOOOOOU.

    ReplyDelete