Popular Posts

Monday 17 December 2012

INTRODUCTION: kpopchampion.blogspot.com

Hello guys,

I am in love with K-pop and K-drama (not really into romantic dramas though)
.Start to have interest in K-pop since 2009 after watching SNSD Genie live performance at KBS Music Bank.

Which Girl Groups I like and Why?

Kara ~  They are  totally awesome, a combination of 5 unique individuals which strive to succeed  since 2007. I am a big fan of Seungyeon aka Hammie, she underwent a lot of obstacles during the early days of KARA especially in variety shows. I like KARA, mostly because of their songs which I never get bored with. Their songs can be adorable, ballad, relaxing, up beat... Mister butt dance made them a worldwide sensation but i still like prefer their cute songs like Date, Miss U, Honey , Pretty girl...

After School ~ I like their choreography and live performance .. They usually go with mature and hot concept but After School Blue is an exception. Uee and Jung Ah are my biased. I like Bekah too but she had graduated from After School so did their Ex leader KAHI. I like LOVE LOVE LOVE the most. These tall idols will definitely amazed you on stage.

Both KARA and After School are very famous and successful in Japan, but their fan base are not as large as SNSD in South East Asia. Anyway they deserve a lot of support and love for their much effort in bringing more happiness to their fans.


AIM of starting this blog

I wanted to share more of my opinion and review on K-pop and other stuffs like traveling to KOREA and Japan.
K-pop collections, albums and posters.....
Socialize with new friends which share the same interest or may not
Keep  the fans up to date with some important news regarding Korean Wave
Girls Group ( everything on them :D )
Personal collectible items.


MAY THOSE WHO LOVE AND SHARE MY BLOG, ARE HEALTHY AND SUCCESSFUL IN EVERY ASPECT.

Thank You Very Much, please do enjoy my blog.

Best Regards,
 ILOVEUBRYAN

No comments:

Post a Comment