Popular Posts

Tuesday 26 February 2013

What Happened to AfterSchool Banners after the Bangkok fanmeeting ?!?!

What Happened to AfterSchool Banners after the fanmeeting in Bangkok ?!?!




Around 10.30pm Malaysia time on 23th Feb 2013, I was leaving central world after enjoying After School Nice fan meeting. Something caught my eyes, why was the after school members' banners.

So I moved closer to have a better look, surprisingly there are so many fan girls trying to take the banners down. 


Some one just climbed up the pole to bring down Kaeun and E-young banners.
This is very dangerous, since the small pole can't withstand much weight.










Using a chair hmm, clever.

This is interesting, UEE and Nana banners seemed to be the hardest to get it down.

Am I in the photo? No I am not.
Did I helped them to take it down?
No I didn't. I was too shy to do so. HAHA

Is it legal to take it down? I don't think so! ;-)

Those Fan Girls were really in a high mode after the fan meeting.
It is better for me to back off.



I was really tired after a long day at the venue from 1pm to 10pm.

Last 2 standing before I left the venue. The next day, All banners were gone.


*fact: After School do have a lot of fan girls, I don't know the exact reason. ??? I need some explanation.





No comments:

Post a Comment