Popular Posts

Sunday 16 December 2012

Autographed After School RED single Album

AUTOGRAPHED AFTER SCHOOL RED

real AUTOGRAPH (from top to bottom) by  KAHI, NANA, Jung Ah, UEE
This single was released on  20th July 2011. Both 'In The Night Sky' and 'Hollywood' are catchy interesting songs to me. Although  'In The Night Sky' is different from what i had expected, I still think that it is a good song. 

AS RED consist of 4 members (Kahi, Jung Ah, UEE, Nana) which they are the most popular few in the group. Hot concept no doubt suite these 4 guys. Uee and Jung Ah are my favorites.

SNEAK Peeks :
:)
:D


Front Cover with a blue CD


Jung Ah photo card, I got it from After School Blue Single album
Kinda special, you need to buy AS RED single to obtain AS BLUE photo card.

Huge POSTER
76.2 x 50.8 cm
By far, of all my collections, this autographed album will be 1 of my top favorites.
Back Cover
TREASURE.



No comments:

Post a Comment