Popular Posts

Monday 22 April 2013

After School Official Photo Cards ... on Sales




Official Items:
1.After School whole GROUP- Japanese Diva Album [Photo Card]
2. After School Group [Photo Card] Playgirlz
3. UEE After School- Virgin album [Photo Card]
4. JungAh After School RED [Photo Card]
5.  Lime Hello Venus - What Are you Doing today ? [Photo Card]


Item in Stock: 1 each available only

Price: MYR 100 each + International Shipping


CONTACT US ?

1. List down your email in the comment box below of the ITEM you are interested. We will contact you as soon as possible.

OR

2. MESSAGE us at our FaceBook page 





4 comments:

  1. para.kiss.parallel@gmail.com Interested in After School photocards. hope you can email me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you trade these :) ? I have Kahi Diva + Jung-A Playgirlz to trade for 2 AS group cards and I wanna buy UEE Virgin,UEE Bang!,Jung-A RED,Lime WAYDT :) Email me or tweet me please ;D bidosocola@yahoo.com.vn or @bidosocola :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eileenser98@gmail.com im interested in the uee- virgin album photocard email me asap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiroshi Yamanaka8 March 2014 at 22:24

    Hello, I want to buy After School's Playgirlz group photocard.
    Is it still available? Please contact me by my email saeshwnegkodo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete